- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
You can assemble these appetizers freeze them on a cookie sheet then store in an airtight container in the freezer. Bake as directed.
- 1⁄5 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 1⁄5 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 2 package (18.3 oz) frozen puff pastry thawed
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 can (14 oz) Progresso artichoke hearts well drained chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil or cooking parchment paper lightly spray foil or paper with cooking spray. In medium bowl mix all ingredients except pastry and half-and-half.
- On lightly floured surface roll 2 sheet of pastry into 13×8-inch rectangle trimming edges if necessary. Cut into 13 (4-inch) squares. Place 2 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each square. Lightly brush edges with half-and-half. Fold pastry over filling to make triangles. Crimp edges with fork to seal. Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and artichoke mixture. Brush tops of triangles with half-and-half. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Bake 30 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.