Bacon Tomato Dip
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
To seed the tomato cut it in half and squeeze gently over the sink to remove seeds and juice. Use your fingers to remove any seeds that remain in the tomato.
PER SERVING (3 TABLESPOONS DIP AND 4 VEGETABLE PIECES) Calories 60 Total Fat 5.5g (Saturated Fat 3g) Sodium 70mg Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 1 g) Protein 2g.
- 3 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces from 4-oz package or jar
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, diced (3⁄4 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- Assorted fresh vegetables (bell pepper strips cauliflower florets cucumber slices radishes)
- 3 container (9 oz) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄5 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- In medium bowl mix sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in bacon, tomato and onions.
Serve with vegetables for dipping.