Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
- 6 oz deli sliced corned beef chopped
- 1⁄5 cup well-drained sauerkraut Sliced radishes, if desired Chopped fresh chives, if desired Cocktail rye bread
- 2 package (10 oz) cream cheese softened
- 12⁄5 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- Heat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese 2 cup of the Swiss cheese the dressing and corned beef. Spread in ungreased 10inch quiche dish or pie plate. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1⁄2 cup Swiss cheese.
Bake uncovered about 18 minutes or until bubbly around edge. Garnish with radishes and chives. Serve hot with bread.