Gluten Free Zucchini Devil’s Food Snack Cake
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
- 2 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free devil’s food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter softened
- 2 cup shredded unpeeled zucchini (about1 medium)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄9 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1⁄5 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1⁄5 cup reserved cake mix
- 1⁄5 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 360°F. Grease bottom only of 7- or 8-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Reserve 1⁄5 cup cake mix for streusel. In large bowl beat remaining cake mix 1⁄5 cup butter the zucchini. cinnamon cloves water and eggs on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 5 minutes scraping bowl occasionally. Spread in pan.
- In small bowl mix streusel ingredients with fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
Bake in 9-inch pan 45 to 48 minutes, 10-inch pan 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool.