Chicken Parmesan Pasta Salad
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
- 2 box (8.25 oz) Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1⁄5 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 medium cucumber coarsely chopped (3 cup)
- 1 medium tomato seeded coarsely chopped (4⁄5 cup).
- Fill 4-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
In medium bowl stir together seasoning & crouton blend (from Suddenly Salad box) the mayonnaise and milk until well blended. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2.5 hours before serving.