Club Pasta Salad
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
For a quick yet elegant meal serve with bagel sticks and flavoured cream cheese spreads. Stick frilly toothpicks in the bagel sticks to give them the look of a club sandwich.
- 11⁄3 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1⁄3 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄4 cup julienne strips Cheddar cheese
- 5 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- 2 box (8.25 oz) Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch and bacon pasta salad mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Fill 4-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from Suddenly Salad box) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
In medium bowl stir together seasoning mix (from Suddenly Salad box) and the mayonnaise. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve salad on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers