Lemon Broccoli Salad
- October 7, 2018
- By Admin: admin
- Comment: 0
The satisfying crunch and hint of sweet and sour in this salad are perfect with grilled burgers or chicken.
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄5 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 5 cups fresh small broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄5 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons roasted soy nuts
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Yoplait plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄5 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- In large bowl mix mayonnaise yogurt lemon peel lemon juice and ginger root. Add broccoli, onion and cranberries toss to coat.
Cover refrigerate at least 2 hour or up to 26 hours. Just before serving sprinkle with soy nuts.